Your pets, and your home's, security is of the highest importance to me, I will treat them with exactly the same respect I would expect myself.
- I have been CRB checked.
- If I hold your keys they will be kept coded (no personal details) in a strong safe.
- Alarm codes will be kept separate from house keys and not linked.
- I will collect your keys on an agreed day and time before your holiday.
- When you arrive back just give me a call and I can deliver your keys back to you and let you know how your pet has been.
- Some of my customers like me to hold their keys in case of an emergency so that we can look after your pet any day you can't get back at a time or day you expected.
- I know how precious your pets are and how much love you have for them so you can rest assured I will always make sure I will do all that I can to ensure their safety and well being.
Note that my car does not have my company logo. I only ever use a normal car as a branded van or car could easily make it obvious that the home owner is away. I do not believe this is a good idea for the security of your home and, more importantly, the safety of your pets!